Training / Courses
Two-day training in therapeutic writing for professionals
You will learn:
- the benefits of writing,
- how to integrate therapeutic writing in your clinical approach - with groups or individuals
- Letting the MOSS guide you (an ecosystemic approach)
- Specific writing exercises and how to choose them
- Tricks, ideas, and practical information.
Some parts are experiential - come prepared to participate.
- E-book (manual) and certificate of participation
Target group: Social workers, psychologists, community leaders, youth workers.
One or two day training See poster.
Maximum 15 participants.
For professionals unable to attend a local training, I offer individual training online, by video. If you are curious I offer a free 15 min. Video consultation to help you figure out if this is the right training for you.
The training consists of 5 individualized sessions with me where we can assess your needs, explore the benefits of writing, and develop exercises geared to your clientele.
I will share with you an ecosystemic approach to journal writing that I developed called MOSS, valuable in helping clients be more aware of the influences in their lives.
For more information or to register, please contact me 1-613-899-2734.